Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

GTA San Andreas - First Person Sight Mod

GTA San Andreas - First Person Sight Mod Tube. Duration : 13.18 Mins.


In this video I am playing one of the best SA missions [Black Project] in FPS mode! It's the best and most realistic FPS mod out there on the internet! Although it contains some bugs, you will enjoy this mod very much. Too bad that it doesn't work in cutscenes... UPLOAD BY ME. I've added the needed cleo version and everything else you need to make it work. Use 1.00 GTA San Andreas. To install you just have to extract and put all files to the GTA San Andreas directory folder. www.mediafire.com I didn't put the gta_sa.exe. If it doesn't work, then check if there is no other mod which could disturb the fps mod. If still fucks around, try to download a compatible .exe from the link below: www.gamecopyworld.com Orginal Link of mod: www.libertycity.ru Usage of mod: Press V (Camera change) key ingame to choose between views untill you have the FPS sight on. I WON'T answer on any kind of mod questions!! I use random HD weapons which I forgot where I got them from and I got a IV HUD for GTASA. I also use the HQ Radar mod. That's all. This mod isn't made by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment